Sherry Duffy for UofL Organizational Leadership & Learning
We'll take ownership!
We pledge to:
- Ensure 2000 students graduate college by 2020.
- Create and support a college-going culture.
- Use the business community's unique points of leverage to accelerate attainment.
- Prepare Students for success in college, career, citizenship, and life.
- Make post-secondary education accessible and affordable.
- Increase educational persistence, performance, and progress.
The University of Louisville's Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership and Learning (OLL), formerly Workforce Leadership, is designed for working professionals who have at least five years of work experience. Classes are offered online, or in convenient off-campus locations, Monday through Thursday evenings in Louisville, and at Fort Knox. We award prior learning credit for professional development (corporate training), military training, licenses, certifications, etc. With this experience, students can earn college credit free of tuition and fee charges. This program can lead to career opportunities in areas of leadership, management, training and development, human resources, and workforce development roles. To promote the OLL program we work closely with Degrees at Work, GLI, local organizations, and community grass roots initiatives.